Friday, April 4, 2008

Fort Worth Botanic Gardens

Yesterday we took Moo-Moo and Pop-Pop to the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens. It was a beautiful day. We got lots of great pictures which I will post later after I get home from work. Afterwards we went a place called Railhead BBQ and it was a good meal. We then headed to the Fort Worth Stockyards to walk around a bit. Afterwards, we drove on home and started to relax. We all watched Alvin and the Chipmunks...which by the way is a very cute and funny movie. Hunter laughed almost the entire time.

Today...they all headed out to the Fort Worth Zoo. Unfortunately I had to work. Totally wish I was at the zoo with them today. But I did get the chance to have lunch with my sister Marti today. It was good. We ate at Subway.

Well...I better get back to work. I'll post pictures from yesterday's trip to the gardens later tonight.

No comments: