Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Congrats to my nieces....

Should have done this earlier but haven't remembered to do so until now.



First...Congrats to Kaitlyn who is now going to Regionals as a representative of Florida's gymnastics team. She won 1st place all around in the Florida state competition and scored the highest overall. I am very proud of her. I'm looking forward to finding out how she does. Her competition is the first weekend of May and if I didn't have finals the following week, I would be there in a heartbeat.



Second....Congrats to Courtney. She scored a grand slam in her softball game. I am very proud of her. You can read about it on my sister's blog.... http://twokiddosmom.blogspot.com/ I am happy to see that she has really enjoyed playing softball. Way to go.

That's it for now. Later.

No comments: