Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Well...we are almost done!!

Well, the house is almost complete. We did our walk through yesterday, Tuesday, and that went smoothly. Got the call today that we close on our house on Friday at 1:30pm. I can't wait. I have done a lot of packing but of course, there is a lot more. LOL

Brien is taking tomorrow and Friday off so that we can get more packed. But we are going to take advantage of the kids being in school and hit the matinee showing of Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street tomorrow. I can't wait to see this movie. I have read so many good reviews and it has Johnny Depp paired up with Tim Burton...what can be wrong with that. They have made 5 great movies prior to this one. I just can't believe that I am actually getting Brien to go see a movie musical.

Ok...off to bed since I do have to get up in the morning and go to work for a couple of hours.

No comments: