Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's Official!!

Well, we closed on our house on Friday, January 11, 2008. It's ours!! We are very excited. We started moving our stuff that weekend thanks to James and Josh who came over to help. It's been crazy busy. The only thing that I don't really like so far about the move is that we don't have a fence up for the dogs and so I have to take them outside to go potty. It wouldn't be soo bad except today it was pretty cold. It wouldn't be so bad if the girls didn't get up at 3:30am or so either. We decided to keep Tyler at Waverly Park to finish out his 5th grade year so that means I have to get up way early and then take him to his old bus stop or to school and then Hunter to school and then me to work or to school.
I started school this week. So far so good. I am taking 11 credit hours this semester so a little lighter than last semester but one of them is going to be tough. If all goes well, I do get to graduate in May! YEAH!

Kids are very excited today. Why? Because Moo-Moo is coming into town tonight. She is staying until Monday evening. Of course we did tell her to make sure she had her jacket since it is cold out here this weekend.

Oh well, off to class.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

congratulations!! hopefully this will be the last move for a while, right?!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new home! I'm so very happy for you! Please post some pictures! And email me your new address when you get a chance!

Thanks & love,
Mellan :)