Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday

Well I am back and getting rested from my long drive to and from Albuquerque, New Mexico. It was a wonderful memorial/burial for my Nanny. Kristin and I made the drive fun and it never got boring. I also got to see a lot of my cousins and meet 2 cousins that I had never met before. I can't wait to see all the pictures that everyone took. I forgot my camera and only had the camera on my phone to use so I didn't take many photos. After the memorial, we went to my cousin Kelton's house for a informal dinner. This is where we watch a video of photos of my Nanny's life. We all giggled at some of them and got teary eyed at others. Afterwards, we headed back to the hotel. For all of us that came from out of town, we stayed at the same hotel. We then decided to keep the socializing going for awhile. We just sat around and had a good time. My Nanny would be very proud of us for doing just that.

But now that I am getting well rested from that trip, I must prepare for my next trip. I will be heading back to Florida with my parents in just over a week so that I can go find a place for us to move to. This will also be the time that I will be re-auditioning for Disney Entertainment. I still want to work with animals but jobs are a little hard to come by these days and with my height, I should have no problem getting back into the entertainment world at Disney. This will also get me back in the door with Disney and hope to transfer into the animal keeping business at Animal Kingdom. Once, I return back to Texas, it will be nonstop packing from there on out. Mind you, after I return, Tyler will be having friends over for a birthday celebration. So I must be crazy to think that I will have 5 teenage boys in my house at the same time. I must go food shopping and get well stocked.

No comments: