Wednesday, April 27, 2011

House Hunting

So I have started to look for a place to rent back home. I have found some I like and are very interested in them and others that are icky. Then there are some that are outrageous in price for little square footage. I am hoping to get to Florida in the next couple of weeks to look at these places which I hope are still available when I need them to be. Then I can put my deposits down and start thinking about all the other deposits I need to put down for utilities. There are many factors I consider when looking for a place. First is that it has to be in range for monthly rent. Second there has to be 3 bedrooms. Size of bedrooms doesn't matter too much since all we use them for is sleep anyhow. Third, kitchen size. I miss my old kitchen I had in our house in Sanford so I'm hoping for something of a decent size. This is important because Brien enjoys cooking and it can be a challenge in a small kitchen. Fourth, a decent size family room. I personally would like to have a fourth bedroom but most four bedroom places are out of our range for rent. So that is where we are for now.

No comments: