Friday, January 9, 2009

Gator Nation!!!

Well, all I have to say is that "It's great to be a Florida Gator! I said it's great to be a Florida Gator!" Yes, last night the Florida Gators won the BCS National Championship game against Oklahoma. It was a great game and it could have gone either way. I do feel bad for those OU fans like my nephew Josh, my sister Marti, my brother-in-law James, my cousin Kimmie, and my friend Jillian. OU put up a good fight but Florida had more fight in them. So now Florida has won 3 National Championships total and the SEC conference has won its 3rd straight BCS title. Now I am hoping that Tim Tebow, the quarterback for Florida, returns next year for his senior year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It most definitely was a good game! Stay well.
Love and hugs,
Mellan :)