Thursday, November 15, 2007

One week away...

Well, we have come to the time where it is one week away from us being in Florida. Hopefully, I will be feeling better by than and have shaked off whatever it is I have caught. The crazy weather changes doesn't help either.
The kids are doing well and are excited to see everyone in Florida. We will see how they feel after the long drive we take. LOL.
I drove out to our house today and have to share this bit of news....WE HAVE A MAILBOX!!! I'm so excited. All that I have ever known since marrying Brien is a community mailbox. I am so looking forward to having my mail right outside my house. He is a picture of it. You can click on the picture to see it up close. Then just hit backspace to return to the blog.
Also you can see by the picture that our driveway is done also. We have a road based driveway, then concrete into the garage and the sidewalk up to the front of the house.
Inside, they have started to put the trim in and now we are waiting for the cabinets. Then they will probably finish the trim and then painters will be soon. Once the cabinets are 100% done then we should find out our closing date. Very exciting but also very stressful.
Well, that is all for now. Got to get to bed now since the medicine is kicking in and I'm getting sleepy. LOL. Can't wait to see everyone...won't be too much longer now.
Miss you all.

No comments: