Sunday, October 14, 2007

It's Sunday....

Well, it is Sunday morning and Brien is back at the house working on getting all the a/c stuff put in. Yesterday he got some of it done. Here is the link for the house photos. http://picasaweb.google.com/dalspots4u/HousePhotos?authkey=GgefV8I9SIE

T-ball was good yesterday although I think most of the kids were done after about 45 minutes of play. He played for the entire time. Originally, it was supposed to be 3 games, each 35 minutes but some of the green team didn't show up so they had to move some people around. Then since the kids were done, I think they decided that everyone had batted and caught the ball enough times that they were done. Here is the link for the t-ball game photos. http://picasaweb.google.com/dalspots4u/TBallGame?authkey=rljkFpipoUM

I can't believe how big my girls are getting. For those who don't know, I adopted 2 female dalmatian puppies from a rescue a few months ago. They were about 4-5 months of age and had been found wondering this street which I was told had been known for dog/puppy dumping. When I met them, they reminded me so much of Lady that I couldn't bear the thought of breaking the two of them up so Brien let me adopt both of them. At first, Wilson didn't want anything to do with them since he was now king of the castle but he has soften up and now plays with both of them. So I went from having just one to now having 3. I love it. Here is the link to their album. http://picasaweb.google.com/dalspots4u/Girls?authkey=2GIMl8nyzpo

I am putting together a web album for you all to be able to see the photos of everything. I decided that it would easier to see photos that way instead of this blog but I will occassionally put photos on here. I'm just not sure how many photos I am allowed to have on here.

Well, off to the store. Need to go grocery shopping. Hope all is well with everyone. Talk to you all soon.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Thanks for the update. MT is growing too fast :-(. He looks like he's having fun playing T-Ball.

I love the pictures of "The Girls", they are sure growing too.

Take care. Love you all lots,

Mom/Sunshine

Laurie said...

I'm so excited to hear about your new house! You'll have to write and tell me more about it.